Fundraising for Sport Relief
There are plenty of tasty ways to get fundraising in the run up to the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games. The games take place from Friday 18 – Sunday 20 March 2016, and any cash you raise is spent by Comic Relief in life-changing ways. Your money could help give shelter to a young person on the street, or provide communities with fresh water and life-saving vaccines.
Discover our delicious ways to get cooking and fundraising:
Stuck for ideas for the school bake sale? Our smiley face cupcakes recipe will sell like hotcakes! If there’s even the smallest streak of competitive spirit at your local cake sale, get on your marks with these winning treats.
- Ask your nearest and dearest for donations first.
- Make sure people know what their donations will be used for.
- If you’re selling cakes at a bake sale, display them temptingly!
- Spread the word about your bake sale beforehand.
- Get kids to help design bake sale flyers and price tags.
2. Sport Relief big night in
Cook a slap-up dinner to raise money for Sport Relief! Get friends and family together for a delicious feast with just one tiny catch: they have to pay for their meal – a tenner a head will do it. If you need tasty meal ideas, try our moreish main courses and vegtastic recipes.
3. Super menus
4. Get twisting
Make the usual unusual with some simple ideas from the food team. Take you family favourite and with little effort twist it to make a yummy change.
Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).