Colouring prize draw terms & conditions
Easter Colouring In Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
We’re giving away 100,000 Nectar points to one lucky winner who colours in and shares their Easter card from Sainsbury’s
How to Enter
- Opens on Friday 7 April and ends on Monday 17 April 2017.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents over the age of 16, excluding employees of Sainsbury’s directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
- There is 1 prize to be won of 100,000 Nectar points.
- To enter the prize draw participants must post a photo of their coloured in Easter card to Sainsbury’s Facebook or tag @Sainsburys on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #NeverGrowingUp.
- The winner will be chosen randomly on Tuesday 18 April 2017.
- The winner will be notified via social media before Friday 21 April 2017.
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury’s and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
- The winner will receive 100,000 Nectar points to their Nectar account. The winner will be contacted via social media (via a response to the winning post they’ve submitted) and must respond to the message notification with details of their Nectar account to send the prize to.
- If the winner fails to contact us by Friday 28 April 2017 confirming their Nectar card number or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
- (ii)technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT