Sport Relief scratch card terms & conditions
Sport Relief 2016
Scratch card terms and conditions
- Coupons for Persil: Coupons must be claimed by 03.04.2016. To claim, take any size Persil Dual Action / Ultimate Dual Action Capsules to the checkout and present the voucher to the cashier when paying. The products against which the coupons are redeemable are subject to availability. Always keep Persil capsules away from children. You release Unilever UK Limited from all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- Winners of Sony Bravia TVs or the £500 of holiday vouchers should call the Freephone number under the scratch panel to claim their prize. You must retain your scratch card to claim your prize.
- Other prizes must be claimed by 01.05.16. You must retain your scratch card to claim your prize. Winners need to send their scratch cards, at their own risk, to FREEPOST Sainsbury’s Comic Relief JS6272, RTGE-ZCBS-XHZS, 215 Marsh Road, London, HA5 5NE. Details on each prize here.
If you do not wish to claim your prize, you can send your scratch card to FREEPOST Sainsbury’s Comic Relief JS6272, RTGE-ZCBS-XHZS, 215 Marsh Road, London, HA5 5NE, to be received by 01.05.16 where it will be entered into a prize draw to win any unclaimed prizes (excluding coupons for Persil Dual Action / Ultimate Dual Action Capsules). Please fill in your details on the right of the scratch card.
- Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).
- No refunds will be given on scratch cards purchased.
- 1,000,000 tickets will be available for sale and there is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased by any individual.
- Winners need to send their scratch cards, at their own risk, to FREEPOST Sainsbury’s Comic Relief JS6272, RTGE-ZCBS-XHZS, 215 Marsh Road, London, HA5 5NE. Prizes will be awarded to the person whose details appear on the reverse of the scratch card.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- Prizes can only be fulfilled to UK addressees.
- Winners of Prizes are required to post their scratch cards to the address above by 01.05.16 in order to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be distributed via a transportation or courier service that may require a signature on receipt at the stated address on the scratch card or as otherwise directed by the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to replace a prize with another of identical or higher value. There is no cash alternative.
- Winners who do not wish to claim their prize can enter a prize draw for the chance to win any other unclaimed prizes by sending in their scratch card to the above address by 01.05.16. The prize draw will contain all unclaimed top prizes.
- The prize draw will be conducted within 14 days of 05.16 Winners resulting from the prize draw will be notified by post email or phone by 01.06.16. The winner will be given 14 days to respond to the initial winner notification. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of initial winner notification then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. All prizes won in the prize draw will be despatched within 28 days of notification.
- A list of winners’ names will be available after from 01.07.16 for 2 months by writing to:
Sainsbury’s Comic Relief (JS6272), PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF.
Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity.
- Scratch cards cannot be resold online.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Play responsibly. www.gambleaware.co.uk
- The Holborn Fundraising Society. Promoted by Tania Smith, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT.
DO NOT SEND SCRATCH CARDS OR ANY OTHER CORRESPONDENCE TO THIS ADDRESS.
The Holborn Fundraising Society is licensed with the Gambling Commission (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Home.aspx),
License number 000-005192-N-307423-004.
More about the scratch card
Sport Relief is an initiative of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).