Swipe and Win – Terms and Conditions
February 2017 – Nectar Swipe and Win Promotion
Full terms and conditions
- The Swipe and Win promotion is available at Sainsbury’s to Nectar card customers only.
- Promotion open to UK residents, aged 18 and above.
- The promotional period is 00:01 on 3 February to 23:59 on 5 February 2017.
- To enter the promotion, simply meet the qualifying conditions by spending £10 or more, excluding items listed in Term 5, in one transaction at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets and Petrol Stations, or Sainsbury’s Online Groceries for delivery or collection between 3 – 5 February 2017 and swipe your Nectar card in store or enter your Nectar card details online. Centrals and Locals, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Pay at Pump petrol stations, Sainsbury’s Local in connection with Euro Garages and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion: Aberdeen (Garthdee Road), Archer Road, Ballymena, Bath, Biddulph, Bishops Waltham, Blackpool, Braintree, Bridgemead, Burpham, Charlton Riverside (Greenwich), Chertsey, Cobham, Coleraine, Colne, Craigavon, Cramlington, Dartmouth, Dorridge, Dronfield, Dungannon, East Filton, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe (Thorne Road), Eltham, Ely, Forestside, Fosse Park, Glasgow Woodlands Local, Glen Road, Haverhill, Hazel Grove, Heaton, Newcastle, Kimberley, Livingston, Keighley, Hempstead Valley, Isle of Wight, Marshalswick Local, Meadowhall North, Meadowhall South, Morecambe, North Cheam, Northfield, Perton, Queens Road, Redditch, Shorehead, Solihull, Stratton, Taunton, Telford, Wakefield Ings Road, Wantage, Wednesfield, West Houghton, Whitehouse Farm, Worksop.
- Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, TU clothing online deliveries, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
- You cannot earn Nectar points on over the counter medicines or any other products sold by Lloyds Pharmacy. Points are also not available in Sainsbury’s concessions.
- You cannot earn Nectar points from Sainsbury’s on car related products such as lubricants, oils, de-icer etc. sold by BP or ESSO at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages Stores.
- All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every customer will receive a minimum of 200 points. Available prizes are: 48,385 prizes of 5000 Nectar points, 96,771 prizes of 2000 Nectar points, 145,156 prizes of 1000 Nectar points, 290,312 prizes of 500 Nectar points and are allocated at random. Each prize is inclusive of 200 gift points.
- Points are rewarded as a coupon at till that must be redeemed in store in order for points to be awarded to your Nectar card.
- There is no limit on the number of Swipe and Win entries per customer. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
- Swipe and Win winning coupons are valid for a single use only and must be handed to the cashier with a Nectar card or placed in the self-scan collection slot by 19 February 2017. Photocopies are not accepted. Lost, expired or damaged coupons cannot be replaced.
- Swipe and Win winning coupons must be redeemed in store. They may not be redeemed online. The coupon remains the property of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd and is not for resale, publication, auction or transfer. Normal voucher terms and conditions apply.
- No purchase necessary route available in Northern Ireland only. To enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 on 5 February 2017 with your contact details and Nectar card number, and a coupon will be allocated to you and Nectar points added to your account within 28 days of the promotion ending. Notification of points prize will be via email. Only one no purchase necessary route per Northern Ireland customer.
- Sainsbury’s reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Promoter, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. Reg 3261722 England.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.